From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
X-ray sources abound around us. They include the following:
- Natural X-ray sources:
- Artificial X-ray sources
- Radiopharmaceuticals in radiopharmacology
- X-ray tube, a vacuum tube that produces X-rays when current flows through it
- X-ray laser
- X-ray generator, any of various devices using X-ray tubes, lasers, or radioisotopes
- Synchrotron, which produces X-rays as synchrotron radiation
- Cyclotron, which produces X-rays as cyclotron radiation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title X-ray source.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.