|Type||Mexican broadcast state network|
|Founded||October 30, 1997(with current concession)|
|TV transmitters||see below|
|Owner||Televisión Tabasqueña, S.A. de C.V. (Comisión de Radio y Televisión de Tabasco)|
|Dolores Gutiérrez Zurita, director general|
|Callsigns||XHSTA-TDT, XHTET-TDT, XHVET-TDT|
Televisión Tabasqueña (TVT) is a state-owned public television network serving the Mexican state of Tabasco on three broadcast transmitters. The network is operated by CORAT, the Tabasco Radio and Television Commission, along with La Radio de Tabasco and Mega 94.9. TVT programming primarily consists of cultural and educational content.
TVT's studios are currently located in the Tabasco Convention Center, but will be moved to allow for the center's renovation.
In October 1997, Televisión Tabasqueña, S.A. de C.V., a company owned 99.93 percent by the state of Tabasco with the remainder owned by Juan Manuel Cervantes Martínez, received commercial television station concessions for stations at Villahermosa (XHSTA-TV channel 7), La Venta (XHVET-TV channel 5) and Tenosique (XHTET-TV channel 10). TVT was one of three state networks (along with Telemax in Sonora and XHST-TDT in Yucatán) where part or all of the network had commercial concessions, not noncommercial permits.
In 2015, TVT migrated to digital television. In December 2015, the IFT allowed Televisión Tabasqueña to convert its concessions from commercial to public as part of renewing them.
|34||46||XHVET-TDT||La Venta||82.2 kW|
- "Designa ANJ a Dolores Gutiérrez Zurita como nueva titular de Corat". Gobierno de Tabasco. 1 February 2017. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- Instituto Federal de Telecomunicaciones. Infraestructura de Estaciones de TV. Last modified 2017-08-03. Retrieved 2015-12-30.
- Váldes Leyva, Fernando (11 September 2015). "El Tiovivo: Por Fernando Váldes Leyva: TVT y sus "juegos millonarios de dinero"". El Mañana de Tabasco. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- José Antonio De La Vega Asmitia (2008). "CORAT-TVT: 25 años de manipulación informativa con recursos públicos" (PDF). Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- Televisión Tabasqueña, S.A. de C.V. - Cuenta Pública 2014
- IFT: Stenographic Copy of the LIII Sesión Extraordinaria, December 18, 2015