|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
Film and television production
XIX Entertainment is an entertainment content and intellectual rights organisation based in North America and Europe. The company, which has been valued at $100 million was set up by Simon Fuller in 2010 to commercially develop world class individuals and entertainment properties with an established sporting, music or fashion pedigree. The company provides artist services that include management, TV & Music production, social media engagement, Public Relations, entertainment marketing, legal and accounting services, and has a staff of fifty with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles and Nashville.
The company manages Geri Halliwell, Annie Lennox, Victoria Beckham, David Beckham, Andy Murray, Steven Tyler, Carrie Underwood, David Cook, The Spice Girls, Aloe Blacc, Lisa Marie Presley, Roland Mouret, Bradley Wiggins, and is in a partnership with Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony for their 2012 production Q'Viva! The Chosen. Lewis Hamilton was managed by the company from early 2011 until November 2014.
- "Fuller's XIX now valued at $100m". Financial Times.
- "XIX Entertainment, Inc. Private Company Information". Bloomburg BusinessWeek.
- "Blackwell and Fuller get a band together". Financial Times.
- "Simon Fuller and Chris Blackwell Launch New Joint Venture". PR Newswire.
- Wynn, Nigel (4 November 2013). "Bradley Wiggins: Under new management". Cycling Weekly. Retrieved 27 December 2014.
- Clarke, Steve (22 June 2011). "Endemol, Fuller pact on Lopez's 'Chosen'". Variety.
- "SIMON FULLER'S XIX ENTERTAINMENT AND ENDEMOL PARTNER FOR INTERNATIONAL TALENT SHOW ¡Q'VIVA! THE CHOSEN". Endemol.
- "Lewis Hamilton to leave management company XIX Entertainment". theguardian.com. 2 November 2014. Retrieved 27 December 2014.