This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
5.4.0 / 2014
|Type||Curve fitting, Data Analysis|
|Website||XLfit Product Page|
XLfit is a Microsoft Excel-based plug-in which performs Regression, curve fitting and statistical analysis. XLfit generates 2D and 3D graphs and analyses data sets produced by any type of research. XLfit’s curve fitting engine allows linear and non-linear curve fits, smoothing, statistics, weighting and error bars.
XLfit includes over seventy linear and non-linear curve fitting models. Predefined categories include:
- Exponential/Log, Power Series, Sigmoidal, Hyperbolic, Yield Density, Linear, Polynomial, Dose Response, Pharmacology, Equilibrium, Inhibition
- Levenberg-Marquardt fitting algorithm
Example statistics include:
- F test and T test
- Area under the curve
- Confidence intervals
- Error values relating to parameter values or any point on the curve.
Available statistics models include Spearman's Rank Correlations, Student's T-Test, Mann Whitney U-Test, least squares, ANOVA, among others. It is possible to add your own models and statistics to the provided ones using a model editor.
- 2002.8 XLfit 2.0.11
- 2002.5 XLfit 3.0.2
- 2003.11 XLfit 4.0.1 
- 2005.6 XLfit 4.1.1
- 2005.6 XLfit 4.2.0
- 2008.7 XLfit 4.3.2
- 2009.4 XLfit 5.1.0
- 2009.7 XLfit 5.1.1
- 2009.11 XLfit 5.2.0
- 2010.11 XLfit 5.2.2
- 2011.11 XLfit 5.3.0
- 2012.1 XLfit 5.3.1
- 2014.5 XLfit 5.4.0
- 2015.5 XLfit 5.5.0
- "NASA uses XLfit". PC Advisor.
- http://www.drugdevelopment-technology.com/downloads/whitepapers/bioinformatics/file225/ Drug Development and Technology - XLfit and John Deere
- Scientific Computing & Instrumentation, Monday, March 1, 2004