From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with X0 (disambiguation) (X followed by zero).
|Look up XO or xo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xo or XO may refer to:
- XO, a grade of cognac, meaning "extra old"
- XO, the IATA code for Spain's LTE International Airways
- XO Communications, a telecom company
- XO Group, a media company
- XO sauce, a spicy seafood sauce
- XO Telescope and its related exo-planet survey
- OLPC XO-1 laptop, produced by the One Laptop per Child association
- OLPC XO-3 laptop, next generation One Laptop per Child laptop
- Crystal oscillator, an electronic circuit that uses the mechanical resonance of a vibrating crystal to create an electrical signal with a precise frequency
- XO, the now-deprecated abbreviation for crystal oscillators on electrical schematic diagrams
- Executive officer in the military
- Executive order (disambiguation), an edict by a member of the executive branch of a government
- Eastern Orthodox Christianity (from the Greek: Χριστιανός Ορθόδοξος, Xristianos Orthodoksos)
- Turner syndrome, a genetic condition in which one of the sex chromosomes is absent
- Hugs and kisses, sometimes written as a sequence of XOs
- Xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of hypoxanthine to xanthine
- Xbox One, a video game console by Microsoft
- Xiomara "Xo" Villanueva, a fictional character on the U.S. TV series Jane the Virgin
- XO (Elliott Smith album), 1998
- XO (Leathermouth album), 2009
- "XO" (song), by Beyoncé (2013)
- "XO", a song by Fall Out Boy from the album From Under the Cork Tree
- XO, a record label founded by artist The Weeknd
- Chi Omega ("ΧΩ"), a National Panhellenic Conference women's fraternity
- Tic-tac-toe, a game using X's and O's
- XOXO, an XML microformat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title XO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.