|Look up xoxo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
XOXO may refer to:
- Hugs and kisses, a way to express affection
- XOXO, Panda and the New Kid Revival, a 2008 album by Her Space Holiday
- "X.O.X.O.", a song by Miliyah Kato from the 2010 album Heaven
- "xoxo", a 2011 digital single from Humming Urban Stereo
- XOXO, a 2011 album by Casper
- XOXO (album), a 2013 album from the South Korean-Chinese boy band Exo
- "XOXO", a song by Ayumi Hamasaki from her 2014 album Colours
- "XOXO", a Romanian girl group.
- XOXO (brand), a contemporary brand of clothing and accessories geared toward teenage girls
- XOXO (festival), an arts and technology festival and conference held annually in September in Portland, Oregon
- XOXO (microformat) or eXtensible Open XHTML Outlines, an XML microformat for outlines built on top of XHTML
- XOXO (2016 film), a 2016 American drama and music film
- Santa Cruz Xoxocotlán, Mexico, commonly referred to as "Xoxo"
- "XOXOXO", a song by The Black Eyed Peas from the 2010 album The Beginning
- XO (disambiguation)
- X's and O's (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title XOXO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.