Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up xoxo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
XOXO may refer to:
- Hugs and kisses, a way to express affection
- XOXO, Panda and the New Kid Revival, a 2008 album by Her Space Holiday
- "X.O.X.O.", a song by Miliyah Kato from the 2010 album Heaven
- "xoxo", a 2011 digital single from Humming Urban Stereo
- XOXO, a 2011 album by Casper
- XOXO (album), a 2013 album from the South Korean-Chinese boy band Exo
- "XOXO", a song by Ayumi Hamasaki from her 2014 album Colours
- XOXO (brand), a contemporary brand of clothing and accessories geared toward teenage girls
- XOXO (festival), an arts and technology festival and conference held annually in September in Portland, Oregon
- XOXO (microformat) or eXtensible Open XHTML Outlines, an XML microformat for outlines built on top of XHTML
- XOXO (film), an American drama and music film
- Xoxo, Cape Verde
- Santa Cruz Xoxocotlán, Mexico, commonly referred to as "Xoxo"
- "XOXOXO", a song by The Black Eyed Peas from the 2010 album The Beginning
- XO (disambiguation)
- X's and O's (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title XOXO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.