|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
Brian Mayo, Founder
XStream Systems Inc. is a US-based company which develops X-ray based identification equipment for research and pharmaceutical industry applications. The company was sold to Veracity Network, Inc in 2011.
This company was incorporated in May, 2004. The technology used in XStream Systems' products was first developed at Rutgers University. The company was the first in the industry to deploy counterfeit detection equipment along the pharmaceutical distribution supply chain that could look inside any packaging and perform forensic analysis on the drug products inside. All of XStream Systems' technology, products, and services were acquired in 2011 by Veracity Network, Inc.
Areas of expertise
Products are based on Energy Dispersive X-Ray Diffraction (EDXRD), a technology also used in synchrotrons. XStream Systems' equipment verifies molecular crystal structure of materials and authenticates a pharmaceutical's composition.
- Veracity Network, Inc. home page
- National Defense directory listing
- US Department of Homeland Security Stakeholder's Conference
- X-Ray Safety Academy
- Pharmaceutical Processing Magazine appearance
- Pharmaceutical Technology Magazine appearance
- XStream Systems' XT250 System featured as Improving Security in Drug Topics Magazine
- Florida Venture Capital Conference Presenting Company
- XStream Systems Presents At Middle East Counterfeit Medication Conference
- XStream Systems offers leasing option for authentication system
- Pharmaceutical Online, VertMarkets, Inc., December 4, 2007
- Rutgers-based start up companies, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, September 4, 2007
- Williams, J: "Healthcare Distributor", page 81. E.L.F. Publications, Inc., December 2006/January 2007
- Mayo, B: "Lab+ International", Volume 21, Issue 2, page 26. BPA Worldwide, May–June 2007