From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
XT may refer to:
- XT (band), a Swedish metal band
- Canon Digital Rebel XT, a digital single-lens reflex camera
- Ford XT Falcon, a car produced by the Ford Motor Company in Australia between 1968 and 1969
- Subaru XT, a sports car
- extra time, a term used in sport
- Cross-training, a term used in sport
- Other taxes and fees in a GDS system
- Air Exel IATA code
- Christmas tree (oil well)
- Bop It! XT, Hasbro's 2011 electronic game.
- Moyes XT, an Australian hang glider design
- XT Mobile Network, a Telecom New Zealand mobile network
- IBM PC XT, a personal computer
- XT bus architecture
- Crosstalk, an electrical interference caused by a wire carrying an electrical signal
- the XT versions of Radeon graphics cards
- XT (or XT), a video server from EVS Broadcast Equipment
- XT XSLT, an implementation in Java of XSLT, created by James Clark
- X Toolkit Intrinsics or X toolkit, or Xt, a library providing an object-oriented-looking API for the X Window System
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title XT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.