This article is incomplete.(January 2018)
|Launched||26 January 2018|
|Owned by||CJ E&M|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Slogan||Fun to play! XtvN|
CJ E&M Center,|
66 Sangamsan-ro, Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
UXN (UHD, 4K)
The channel was originally scheduled to launch on January 19, 2018, replacing XTM due to the latter's low ratings. Due to delays, the launch took place on January 26, 2018.
The channel features shows that focus strongly on millennials, specifically targeting viewers between the ages 15 to 39.
- Keyword #BoA (키워드#보아, 2018)
- Super Junior's Super TV (슈퍼TV, 2018)
- Everyday Swag (오늘도 스웩, 2018)
- Can Love Be Translated (사랑도 통역이 되나요, 2018)
- Red Velvet's Level Up Project 2 (레벨업 프로젝트2, 2018)
- TVXQ!'s The 72-Hour (동방신기의 72시간, 2018)
- "CJ E&M, 2018년 1월 오락 전문 방송 채널 XtvN 개국" (in Korean). Retrieved 2017-12-16.
- "CJ E&M To Create Specialized Entertainment Channel XtvN". Soompi. Retrieved 6 March 2018.
|This article related to South Korean television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|