|Look up XYZ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
XYZ are the last three letters in the Latin script.
XYZ may also refer to:
- The last three letters of the English Alphabet
- Cartesian coordinate system (x,y,z)
- CIE 1931 color space, color coordinates called "XYZ"
- The XYZ Affair, American–French diplomatic incident
- The XYZ Show, a Kenyan satirical puppet show
- XYZ file format, a chemical file format
- .xyz, an internet top-level domain released in 2014
- XYZ (UK band), an aborted rock project featuring Jimmy Page, Chris Squire and Alan White
- XYZ (US band), hard rock band
- XYZ (XYZ album), 1989 debut album
- XYZ (Andy Summers album), a 1987 solo album by Andy Summers
- XYZ (game show) a British daytime TV quiz show
- XYZ Records, a record label
- XYZnetworks, an Australian production company
- XYZ convention, a bidding convention in contract bridge
- XYZ (computer), Polish computer invention
- WXYZ, a radio call sign
- Xyz Monsters from Yu-Gi-Oh!
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title XYZ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.