From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Xanadu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xanadu may refer to:
- Xanadu, China or Shangdu, the summer capital of Kublai Khan's Yuan empire
- "Kubla Khan", a poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge, which popularised the name Xanadu for Shangdu
- Xi'an, China, formerly Chang'an, which was often the dynastic capital from the Han to Tang Dynasties.
- Xanadu (Titan), an enigmatic bright feature on the surface of Saturn's moon Titan
- Xanadu 2.0, the nickname of Bill Gates' futuristic private estate
- Xanadu Beach Resort & Marina in Freeport, Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas
- Xanadu House, a series of experimental homes built to showcase computers and automation in the home
- Xanadu Meadowlands or American Dream Meadowlands, a proposed mall in New Jersey, US
- Madrid Xanadú, a large shopping mall and entertainment center in Spain
Art, entertainment, and media
- Xanadu (film), a 1980 film starring Olivia Newton-John
- Xanadu (musical), a Broadway musical based on the film
- Xanadu (Citizen Kane), a mansion in the fictional biographical film Citizen Kane (1941)
- Xanadu (video game), a 1985 video game
- Madame Xanadu, a DC comics character
- Xanadu, the fictitious home of Mandrake the Magician
- Xanadu: The Marco Polo Musical, a 1953 Seventh Army musical
- Xanadu, a ballet by Mildred Couper
- Xanadu, a virtual world in "Garage Kids", the pilot of Code Lyoko
- Xanadu Records, a jazz record label
- "The Legend of Xanadu", (Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich) (1968)
- "Xanadu" (Olivia Newton-John and Electric Light Orchestra song) (1980)
- "Xanadu" (Rush song) (1977)
- "Xanadu (A Vision in a Dream)", a 2001 song by Stormlord from At the Gates of Utopia
- "Xanadu", a 2007 song by Moi Dix Mois from Dixanadu
- All pages beginning with "Xanadu"
- All pages with titles containing "Xanadu"
- Xandu (disambiguation)
- Shangdu (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xanadu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.