Xanalys Limited is an independent software company founded in January 2009 when the Analytics and Investigative Management division of Tiburon Inc. was acquired by a group of former Xanalys management and engineering staff based in the UK. Various intellectual property and contracts relating to investigation and analysis software tools were acquired. Xanalys now markets, develops and supports a range of software tools including PowerCase, Link Explorer and PowerIndexer.
The original versions of the software tools were developed by the UK software company Harlequin, although at that time Link Explorer was known as Watson, whilst Indexer has been known as PowerIndexer, Quenza and Hievat. In 1999 Harlequin was acquired by Global Graphics primarily for its PostScript technologies. Global Graphics then spun off the LispWorks and HIntS (Harlequin Intelligence Systems) aspects of the business into the first Xanalys Limited. Xanalys was then acquired by Compudyne Corporation and operated as part of Tiburon Inc. until January 2009.
- "Staff Acquire Tiburon's Analytics and Investigative Management Division". Xanalys. 2009-01-19. Archived from the original on February 26, 2012. Retrieved 2013-08-13.
- "Powercase: Investigation Case Management Software". Xanalys. Retrieved 2013-08-13.
- "Link Explorer". Xanalys. Archived from the original on April 22, 2012. Retrieved 2013-08-13.
- "Indexer". Xanalys. Retrieved 2013-08-13.
- "Harlequin Harnesses Power of Software in Battle Against Fraud. - Free Online Library". Thefreelibrary.com. 1997-09-30. Retrieved 2013-08-13.
- "Latest news from Global Graphics Software". Globalgraphics.com. Retrieved 2013-08-13.
-  Archived July 5, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- "CompuDyne Corporation - Investor Relations - News Release". Phx.corporate-ir.net. 2005-09-19. Retrieved 2013-08-13.