|Look up Xavier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xavier may refer to:
- Xavier (surname)
- Xavier (given name)
- Saint Francis Xavier, a Roman Catholic missionary, whose veneration led to "Xavier" being ubiquitous in the Catholic world
- St. Francis Xavier (disambiguation)
- St. Xavier (disambiguation)
- Rural Municipality of St. François Xavier, Manitoba, Canada
- St. François Xavier, Manitoba (town center)
- Xavier Musketeers, the athletic program of Xavier University in Cincinnati
- Storm Xavier, many tropical events worldwide have been dubbed "Xavier".
- Xavier: Renegade Angel, an animated television series
- Xavier Institute for Higher Learning, a fictional school based at the X-Mansion
- Professor X, (real name Charles Xavier), a fictional Marvel Comics character
- derived from this: Tegra Xavier, the code name of a GPU semiconductor design of the Tegra series from Nvidia
- "Xavier", a song by Casseurs Flowters from the album Comment c'est loin
- "Xavier", a song by Dead Can Dance from the album Within the Realm of a Dying Sun
- Javier, Spain (Xavier in some other languages), a village in Navarre, the birthplace of Saint Francis Xavier
- Javier (disambiguation), the modern Spanish version
- Savi, also spelt Xavier by Chevalier des Marchais
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xavier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.