Xavier Bosch i Sancho
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He was the creator, together with Antoni Bassas of the humorous program Alguna pregunta més? at Catalunya Ràdio, for which he received an Ondas award. Specializing in sports journalism, he worked at La Vanguardia, TV3, RAC 1 and was director of the newspaper Avui from 2007 to 2008. In 2010 he has been one of the initiator of a new daily newspaper in Catalan language, Diari Ara. Regarding his career as a novelist, he has written a trilogy starred by journalist Dani Santana, which first book Se sabrà tot received a Sant Jordi Award in 2009. Second and third novels were Homes d'honor (2012) and Eufòria. His last novel Algú com tu (Someone like you) (2015), is winner of the 2015 Ramon Llull Award.
- Jo, el simolses, Barcelona: La Magrana, 1992.
- Estimat diari (with Lloll Bertran, Antoni Bassas), Barcelona: La Magrana, 1996.
- Vicis domèstics, Barcelona: La Magrana, 1998.
- La màgia dels reis, Barcelona: Columna - La Galera, 1994.
- Se sabrà tot, 2009.
- Homes d'honor, Barcelona: Proa, 2012.
- Eufòria, 2014.
- Algú com tu, 2014
- Nosaltres dos, 2017
- El culékulé, Barcelona: La Magrana, 1996
- Premi Ondas 1997 for the humour program Alguna pregunta més?
- Premi Mundo Deportivo de periodisme 1999, for the program Aquest any, cent!.
- Premio Premi APEI-Catalunya (in its sixth edition) for El món a RAC 1.
- Premi Ràdio Associació de Catalunya 2007 in the category of the Best Radio Program for El món a RAC 1.
- Premi Sant Jordi for the novel Se sabrà tot.
- Premi Ramon Llull 2015 for the novel Algú com tu.
Accusation of antisemitism
After the publication of Más independiente que independentista, an article rejecting a "jewish lobby" at FC Barcelona and the alleged participation of Mossad agents in the club, he was accused of antisemitism by Hatzad Hasheni, this accusation was denied by Xavier Bosch. 
- Bosch bio at IMDB
- Xavier Bosch at Catalan literature's who is who
- Eliezer, Sherman (18 June 2015). Algemeiner_Journal (ed.). "Spanish Sports Writer Claims 'Jewish Lobby' Pressuring Barcelona to Ditch Qatar Sponsorship".
- Hatzan Hasheni, ed. (17 June 2015). "El Mundo Deportivo (Catalunya) publica un análisis antisemita de Xavier Bosch – Por Gabriel Ben-Tasgal" (in Spanish).