This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Headquarters||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Revenue||100 million USD|
Number of employees
Xclusive Yachts is an operator of luxury yachts based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Xclusive Yachts was launched in 2006 by entrepreneur Amit Patel. Amit Patel is the company's founder and managing director. In 2017, company had launched "High Tea at Sea" concept to provide daytime activities in the middle of sea.
Xclusive Yachts owns 70-plus boats and yachts, most of which were built by German shipyard company Lürssen.
In October 2022, the company saw an increase in bookings as some football fans booked Xclusive Yachts boats to watch the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
On 6 August 2022, company has started their partnership with Zaatar w Zeit.
Xclusive Yachts has opened "Xclusive Sea School" which is a marine training institute recognized by Royal Yachting Association (RYA).
Xclusive yachts and other most beautiful spots was featured in Dubai Monopoly board.
Yallacompare, a Dubai based insurance company has collaborated with Xclusive Yachts in 2022.
Awards and Honors
- On November 8, 2014, Xclusive Yachts awarded with Tatweej Academy Tourism Leaders Award For the UAE's best Luxury Yacht Charter.
- Winner Best Charter Company Middle East 2010, Arabian Gulf Yachting Award.
- The company received the 2010 Arabian Gulf Yachting Award for "Charter Company of the Year".
- ^ K. Vinayak Raj (28 April 2021). "Luxury yachts brands of Dubai". The Hindu. New Delhi, India. Archived from the original on 21 December 2021. Retrieved 26 February 2022.
- ^ "Gulf Craft" (PDF). Dubai-deluxe.com. Retrieved 20 October 2014.
- ^ "Amit Patel leading Xclusive Yachts' decade long journey". The New Indian Express.
- ^ "Xclusive Yachts launches unique boat club membership concept". Gulf News.
- ^ "It's plain sailing between". Khaleej Times.
- ^ Nasir, Sarwat. "High tea on yacht to fill daytime void in Dubai". Khaleej Times.
- ^ KR, Srivatsa (18 August 2022). "How This Entrepreneur Is Disrupting the Yacht Rental Industry". Entrepreneur India.
- ^ "Peter Lürssen joins list of speakers for Gulf Superyacht Summit". www.superyachttimes.com.
- ^ Ibrahim, Menatalla (5 October 2022). "Football by the sea: Fans rent $20,000-a-night Dubai superyachts to watch World Cup". Doha News.
- ^ "Xclusive Yachts Witnesses a Surge in Demand Amid the World Cup". northernnews.
- ^ "Zaatar w Zeit special offer for Xclusive Boat Club members". Khaleej Times.
- ^ "How Amit Patel's Xclusive Yachts has grown exponentially to dominate its niche". International Business Times. 13 September 2022.
- ^ "Xclusive Yachts' Xclusive Sea School: Your Path To Enthralling Activities". Outlook (Indian magazine). 26 September 2022.
- ^ "Monopoly Dubai: All the spots featured on the new board". Gulf News.
- ^ "World of Monopoly". www.worldofmonopoly.com.
- ^ "The Dubai Monopoly board is here and some of the spots could surprise you". Arab News.
- ^ "Xclusive Yachts teams up with Yallacompare". Khaleej Times.
- ^ "'Xclusive Yachts' is Honored with the 2014 Tourism Leaders Award". Business Wire. 18 November 2014.
- ^ "Majesty 125 superyacht wins Arabian Gulf Yachting Award - DesignCurial". www.designcurial.com.
- ^ World, SuperYacht (1 December 2010). "Gulf Craft wins Gulf Yachting Award". SuperYacht World.