Xe Bang Fai River
Xe Bang Fai River originates in the Annamite Range on the border between Lao and Vietnam .
Xe Bang Fai River Cave
Xe Bang Fai River Cave, also known as Khoun Xe Cave (Tham in Laotian is Cave), is an immense river cave located in a remote corner of Khammouane Province. It is believed to be one of the largest river cave in the world with enormous passages some 120 meters tall and 200 meters wide, and subterranean channel 7 km long.
- Lao Red Cross Archived March 3, 2016, at the Wayback Machine
- Tham Khoun Xe Cave. amusingplanet, 08 July 2015. Retrieved 01 July 2016.
- Becky Pemberton. Below the surface of Laos: Kayakers capture incredible rock formations and emerald green waters of immense cave system. Associated Newspapers Ltd, 02/04/2015. Retrieved 01 July 2016.
- In Laotian generally "nam" is river, but in southern Laos river is called as Xe or Se. That is, Xe Bang Fai is Bang Fai river, Sekong or Xekong originates from Kong river.
- [Account of a visit to the Xe Bang Fai cave in 2014 http://escapism.99lives.co.uk/?p=1 ]
- [Account of a second visit to the Xe Bang Fai cave, Tham Khoun Xe in 2015 http://www.placeaholic.com/a-trip-by-air-and-kayak-through-tham-khoun-xe-1926 ]
|This article related to a river in Laos is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|