Xena, Saskatchewan was a village in Saskatchewan. The last building was demolished in the 1970s. It is now an unincorporated area in the rural municipality of Morris No. 312, in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. Xena is located on Highway 2 in central Saskatchewan.
Xena was part of the Grand Trunk Pacific Railway later named the Canadian National Railway alphabet railway naming system appearing between Watrous and Young
The population of an unincorporated area is so small, that the census enumerates the residents as a part of the rural municipality.
Sites of interest
Manitou District Regional Park is located within 10 km or 6 miles
51°43′N 105°36′W / 51.717°N 105.600°W
- ^ National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters, archived from the original on October 6, 2006
- ^ Government of Saskatchewan, MDS, Municipal Directory System, archived from the original on January 15, 2016, retrieved 2015-06-07
- ^ Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency
- ^ Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line, archived from the original on April 21, 2007
- ^ "Canadian Maps - Alphabet Railway". Retrieved 2007-08-06.
- ^ Becquet's Custom Programming (August 17, 2005), Saskatchewan City & Town Maps - Directory, archived from the original on July 4, 2007