From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Xenu.
|Look up xeno or xeno- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xeno may refer to:
- Xeno Müller (born 1972), Swiss athlete
- Randy "Xeno" Hogan, the original lead singer for the band Cheap Trick
- Xeno (video game), a 1986 action video game for the ZX Spectrum
- The Xeno series of role-playing video games
- Dragon Ball XenoVerse, a 2015 fighting video game
- Xenophilius Lovegood, a character in the Harry Potter books
- Xenomorphs, fictional species from the Alien films
- "Xenochrist", a song on the album Planetary Duality by The Faceless
- Xenosapien, an album by grindcore band Cephalic Carnage
- The root word for Xenophobia
- Xeno (sphere ball game), a checkers-like game played on a velcro'd ball
- Xeno, Salamis, an area in Salamis Island
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xeno.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.