Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up xeno or xeno- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xeno may refer to:
xeno- Greek prefix meaning "foreign"
- "xeno-" as used in taxonomy
- Xeno, Salamis, an area in Salamis Island
- Xeno Müller (born 1972), Swiss athlete
- Randy Hogan, nicknamed Xeno, the original lead singer for the band Cheap Trick
- Xeno (video game), a 1986 action video game for the ZX Spectrum
- Xeno (series), a series of Japanese role-playing video games
- Xeno (album), 2015 album by Japanese band Crossfaith
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xeno.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.