Xenophile Media is a Toronto-based cross-platform production company founded in 2002 by Patrick Crowe and Thomas Wallner. They are best known for creating alternate reality games linked to television series such as the ReGenesis Extended Reality game produced in association with Shaftesbury Films and the Fallen Alternate Reality Game produced for ABC Family with Matt Wolf (Double Twenty Productions). Xenophile won an International Interactive Emmy for the second season of the ReGenesis game in April 2007 and an Emmy for the Fallen game in September 2007. Xenophile also produces documentary films.
Founded in 2002, Xenophile is the brainchild of Thomas Wallner and Patrick Crowe. Cultivated as a new media production company, for eight years they worked in digital extensions to TV shows, winning Emmys, Geminis, and Genies among others along the way. In 2012, Wallner left the company and founded DEEP a company specializing in immersive filmmaking.
- Live Enhanced Genie Awards
- Live Enhanced Gemini Awards
- Live Enhanced Academy Awards
- ReGenesis: Extended Reality Game
- Beethoven's Hair
- Fallen: The Alternate Reality Game
- Total Drama Island: Totally Interactive
- Late Fragment
- Rollbots Online
- Flashpoint Training Day
- Sanctuary & Beyond
- Love Letters to the Future
- Empire of the Word Online Interactive
- Inside Hana's Suitcase
- M. I. High - Whack the Mole!
- M. I. High - The Grand Mistress Mystery
- The Guantanamo Trap
- "Thomas Wallner". www.cfccreates.com. Retrieved 2015-05-07.
- Barnard, Linda (2014-05-01). "Toronto filmmaker and game designer Thomas Wallner's DEEP Inc. is working with Ryerson to create software for a virtual reality movie-viewing experience.". The Toronto Star. ISSN 0319-0781. Retrieved 2015-05-07.
- Official website
- vimeo.com/xenophilemedia: Official Vimeo Channel
- Xenophile Media at the Internet Movie Database
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|