From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Xenos (disambiguation))
Xenos may refer to:
- Xenos (Greek), a Greek word meaning "stranger" or "alien"
- Xenos (insect), a genus of insects in the order Strepsiptera
- Xenos (graphics chip), a custom graphics processing unit (GPU) designed by ATI, used in the Xbox 360 video game console
- Xenos, term for extraterrestrial alien species or races in the setting of the Warhammer 40,000 wargame and related spin-offs
- Xenos, a book in the Eisenhorn trilogy by Dan Abnett set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Xenos (computer game), an interactive fiction text-based adventure game
- Xenos (store), a chain of goods stores in Germany and The Netherlands, owned by Blokker Holding
- Xenos Program, a program created by the German Federal Government
- Xenos Christian Fellowship, a non-denominational church in Columbus, Ohio
- Spiros Xenos, a Greek born, Swedish artist
- Sonex Aircraft Xenos, a motorglider
- Xenos Group, a division of Actuate Corporation - now OpenText
- PGFG Xenos, a La Combattante IIIb class FACM ship of the Hellenic Navy
- Xen, a virtual machine monitor software
- Zenos, a prophet mentioned in the Book of Mormon
- Xeno (disambiguation)
- Zeno (disambiguation)
- Xenon (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xenos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.