From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up xi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Not to be confused with XI.
Xi may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Xi (surname), any of several Chinese surnames
- Xi Jinping, current General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and President of China
- Xi Zhongxun, former communist leader of China, father of Xi Jinping,
- Xi Mingze, only child and daughter of Xi Jinping
- Xi (state), an ancient Chinese state during the Shang and Zhou Dynasties
- Xi County, Henan, China
- Xi County, Shanxi, China
- Xi River, western tributary of the Pearl River in southern China
- Xi baryon, a range of baryons with one up or down quark and two heavier quarks
- Xi, a brand name for the 4G LTE mobile telecommunications service operated by NTT DoCoMo in Japan
- XI (disambiguation)
- 11 (disambiguation)
- Kumo Xi, an ancient Mongolic people
- Shuang Xi (双喜, written 囍), a Chinese calligraphic design
- Hsi (disambiguation) — "Xi" and "Hsi" are different transliterations of the same sound in Chinese
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.