Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up xi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xi may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Xi (surname), any of several Chinese surnames
- Xi Jinping, current General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and Paramount leader of China
- Xi Zhongxun, former communist leader of China, father of Xi Jinping
- Xi Mingze, only child and daughter of Xi Jinping
- Xi (state), an ancient Chinese state during the Shang and Zhou Dynasties
- Xi County, Henan, China
- Xi County, Shanxi, China
- Xi River, western tributary of the Pearl River in southern China
- Xi (business), a Chinese form of business organization
- Xi baryon, a range of baryons with one up or down quark and two heavier quarks
- Xi, a brand name for the 4G LTE mobile telecommunications service operated by NTT DoCoMo in Japan
- Xi (apartment), a brand name for some apartments constructed by GS Construction in Korea.
- XI (disambiguation)
- 11 (disambiguation)
- Kumo Xi, an ancient Mongolic people
- Shuang Xi (双喜, written 囍), a Chinese calligraphic design
- Hsi (disambiguation) — "Xi" and "Hsi" are different transliterations of the same sound in Chinese
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.