From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up xian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xian (Wade-Giles: hsien) may refer to:
- Xiàn (县/縣), Counties of the People's Republic of China, third level political subdivisions in the People's Republic of China
- Xiàn (县/縣), Counties of the Republic of China (Taiwan), an administrative division
- Xian (state) (弦), a minor state during the Zhou dynasty
- Xian (surname) (咸), Chinese surname, Cantonese Haam
- Xian (Taoism) (仙), a Daoist immortal
- Xian County (献县/獻縣), a county in the Cangzhou prefecture, Hebei province, China
- Various posthumous names of several rulers, see Emperor Xian (disambiguation)
- Kun Xian Ho, Singaporean fighting games player usually known simply as Xian
- Xian (abbreviation), an abbreviation for the word Christian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.