|Compatible networks||GSM, WCDMA, CDMA2000|
|Availability by country||China|
|Successor||Xiaomi Phone 2|
|Dimensions||125 mm (4.9 in) H
63 mm (2.5 in) W
11.9 mm (0.47 in) D
|Weight||149 g (5.3 oz)|
|Operating system||MIUI (preinstalled), Android (support)|
|CPU||Qualcomm MSM8260, MSM8660 (CDMA2000 version for China Telecom) Snapdragon S3 Dual Core @ 1.5GHz / S3 Dual Core @ 1.7GHz for MI-OneS|
|Data inputs||Touch screen|
|Display||Sharp Inc. LCD 4.0in @ 480px x 854px (245 ppi) 16M colors (Toshiba for part/all the later production)|
|Rear camera||8 Megapixels F2.4 Lens, 1080p/30fps video recording|
|Front camera||2 Megapixels|
|Connectivity||(Bluetooth: AVRCP, A2DP, OBEX) (WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n)|
MI-ONE, sometimes also referred as MI-ONE Plus or Xiaomi Phone (simplified Chinese: 小米手机; traditional Chinese: 小米手機; pinyin: Xiǎomǐ Shŏujī), is a smartphone designed by the Xiaomi Tech Company, which was created by Lei Jun, CEO of Kingsoft. Xiaomi is a high-end smartphone, using a Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 (dual core, 1.5 GHz) as its CPU and an Adreno 220 as its GPU, but its price (RMB1999/around USD310) at initial release is less than half the cost of a typical dual-core CPU smartphone. When it was released, the phone received more than 300,000 pre-orders in the first 34 hours.
After two rounds of 100,000 unit open to public releases on 18 December 2011 and 4 January 2012 respectively, the company has sold a total of 500,000 as of 5 January 2012.
On 20 December 2011, the company announced a partnership with Chinese telco China Unicom. The plan was to offer one million custom Mi-one models at 2699 RMB ($421) at Unicom stores on various two to three year term contracts.
- "Xiaomi Phone with MIUI OS: a $310 Android with 1.5GHz dual-core SoC and other surprises". Engadget. 2011-08-16. Retrieved 2011-09-07.
- "小米帐户 - 登录". Xiaomi.com. Retrieved 2013-07-28.
- "Xiaomi Phone faster, cheaper than iPhone4". China Daily. 2011-08-19. Retrieved 2011-08-23.
- Lai, Richard (2011-08-16). "Xiaomi Phone hands-on (updated with video)". Engadget.com. Retrieved 2013-07-28.
- "Chinese co Xiaomi Tech launches iPhone 4 'rival'". The Times Of India. 2011-08-30.
- Lai, Richard (2011-08-16). "Xiaomi Phone with MIUI OS: a $310 Android with 1.5GHz dual-core SoC and other surprises". Engadget.com. Retrieved 2013-07-28.
- Wee, Willis (2011-09-07). "Xiaomi Phone Fills All 300,000 Pre-Orders in 34 Hours". Penn-olson.com. Retrieved 2013-07-28.
- Wee, Willis (2011-12-20). "Xiaomi, China Unicom Announce Cooperation". Penn-olson.com. Retrieved 2013-07-28.
- "小米支持原生Android和MIUI两套系统 - 小米活动 - 小米手机官网社区论坛 - Powered by Discuz!". Bbs.xiaomi.com. Retrieved 2013-07-28.
- [dead link]