Xiaomi Mi A1
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Slogan||Created by Xiaomi, Powered by Google|
|Series||Mi, Android One|
|First released||September 2017|
|Successor||Xiaomi Mi A2|
|Weight||165 g (5.8 oz)|
|Operating system||Android 7.1.2 "Nougat", upgradable to Android 8.1 "Oreo", upgradable toAndroid 9.0"Pie".|
|System on chip||Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625|
|CPU||Octa-core (8×2.0GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Removable storage||microSD, up to 128 GB|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery|
|Display||5.5 in (140 mm) LTPS LCD, 1080×1920 pixels, ~401 ppi, 16M colors|
|Rear camera||Dual 12 MP (26mm, f/2.2; 50mm, f/2.6), phase detection autofocus, 2× optical lossless zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Front camera||5 MP 1.25 µm/ 1.0 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
Mi A1 comes with a 5.5" touchscreen display with Full HD 1080p resolution, powered by a 3080 mAh battery. It measures 155.40 × 75.80 × 7.30 (height × width × thickness) and weighs 165.00 grams. The phone is powered by a 2.0 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 14nm FinFET with Adreno 506 650MHz GPU, and comes with 4GB of RAM. It has an internal storage of 32/64GB, and unique for the series, microSD card slot supporting up to 128GB cards. The rear camera on the Mi A1 is 12MP 1.25μm f/2.2 + 12MP 1.0 μm, f/2.6 shooter with auto focus and 2× optical lossless zoom , Two tone Flash and 5- Piece lens, it is capable of recording 4K videos, the phone also has a 5MP 1.12μm, f/2 front camera. Sensors on the phone include compass magnetometer, proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor ,gyroscope, fingerprint sensor, Infrared and Hall Sensor
The Xiaomi Mi A1 ships with Android 7.1.2 Nougat and Update to Android 8.1.0 Oreo is available. Besides Google software, the phone comes with Xiaomi's applications such as Camera, FeedBack, Mi Community and Mi Remote. The Mi A1 will receive two years of minimum OS upgrades with confirmed upgrade to Android P under the Android One Program. The Android Oreo update does not bring a project Treble functionality for device independent system updates. The device's kernel sources were released in January 2018, 4 months after its release.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 was unveiled on September 5, 2017 and it is available in all of Xiaomi's current markets, with the exception of the People's Republic of China, where Mi 5X MIUI based variant of the phone was released prior that year.
|Xiaomi Mi A1 availability|
|Asia Pacific||European Union||Rest of Europe||Middle East & Africa||America|
Xiaomi Mi A1 received mostly positive reviews. Sam Byford of The Verge described Mi A1's most distinct feature is its software that runs on stock Android and not on Xiaomi's MIUI layer. Sahil Gupta of TechRadar wrote that Mi A1’s Android One certified experience along with tried and tested hardware, and dual camera capability gives you the premium feel under a budget.
- "Mi A1 launched". Android Authority.
- "Xiaomi Mi A1 (5X) - Full phone specifications". gsmarena.com. Retrieved 2017-09-13.
- "Mi A1 - AndroidOne - Picture Perfect Dual Camera - Mi India". mi.com. Retrieved 2017-09-13.
- "The Mi 5X is Xiaomi's first Android One phone". Retrieved 2017-09-11.
- "Mi A1 - Android One - Mi India". mi.com. Retrieved 2017-09-07.
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Android Oreo update doesn’t bring Project Treble support
- Khoury, Rita El (30 January 2018). "Xiaomi releases the kernel source code for the Mi A1". Android Police. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- "Android One Xiaomi Mi A1 Kernel Sources Finally Released". xda-developers. 30 January 2018. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- Sanders, James (16 January 2018). "Xiaomi still hasn't released the kernel sources for the Mi A1". Android Police. Retrieved 17 January 2018.
- Xiaomi (2017-09-15), Markets' list, retrieved 2017-09-15
- "Xiaomi Mi A1 launched in Pakistan". Retrieved 27 October 2017.
- "Xiaomi's Mi A1 is a flagship Android One phone for India". The Verge. Retrieved 2017-09-14.
- "Xiaomi Mi A1 review". TechRadar. Retrieved 2017-09-14.
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Battery Drain Issue May Get Resolved Soon
- Bundesamt für Strahlenschutz - Device radiation
Xiaomi MI A1 Specification - Reviewdraft.Com
Xiaomi MI A1 Specs & Info - AndroidPimp.Com
Customer Care Details - Mi Customer Care India Details
Xiaomi Mi A1 Full Specs & Review - Bestpriceinbangladesh.com