Xiaowen Zeng（Chinese: 曾晓文; pinyin: Zéng Xiǎowén） is a Chinese author living in Toronto, Canada. She was born in Heilongjiang, China, and received a Master's degree in Literature from Nankai University, and a Master of Science from Syracuse University. She lived in the USA for 9 years, and immigrated to Canada in 2003. She currently works as an information systems manager. She is the president of Chinese Pen Society of Canada, and a weekly columnist in the newspaper Sing Tao Daily. She has published a few hundred short stories, pieces of prose, poems, and essays. Her works have been included in a number of literature collections.
- Literature award from Central Daily News in 1996 for short story “The Netter”.
- United Daily Literature Award for short story "The Spinning Coin" in 2004
- “The love and Mystery of Prague” won third place in World Chinese Travelogue Competition in 2008
- Erduosi Chinese Writers' Literature Award in 2011
- 'Zhongshan Cup' Overseas Chinese Literature Award in 2011
- Shattered Dream in Texas (《梦断得克萨斯》Meng duan Dekesasi), Tianjin Bai Hua Publishing House (2006) [ISBN 7-5306-4360-6]
- The Night Is Still Young, Law Publishing House (2010)