Xiasi, Kaili City
|County-level city||Kaili city|
Xiasi (Chinese: 下司镇; pinyin: xià sī zhèn) is a town of Kaili city, Guizhou province, China.The town was established in 1931, it has a total area of 154 square kilometres. The population was 35 thousand (2010 census), Miao and Mulao are native ethnic minorities. As a former administrative division of Majiang, Xiasi was changed to Kaili on September 25, 2014.
Located in the southwest of Kaili city, Xiasi is a commercial port situated in the upper reaches of the Qingshui river, the tributary of Wu river. Xiasi is famous for that it is the source place of Xiasi Dogs, there are lots of breeding sites for purebred Xiasi dog, it is also famous for the Canoe Slalom Training Base, the 2010 Asian Canoe Slalom Championships was held here on May 2010.
- "下司镇 概况". Gzjcdj.gov.cn. 2013-04-01. Retrieved 2016-12-11.
- "贵州省凯里市下司镇人民政府门户网站". Gzxszf.ccoo.cn. Retrieved 2016-12-11.
- "省人民政府关于同意将麻江县下司镇、碧波镇行政区域划归凯里市管辖的批复（黔府函〔2014〕184号）". Gzgov.gov.cn. 2014-09-25. Retrieved 2016-12-11.
- "贵州省政府批复同意麻江县下司镇、碧波镇行政区域划归凯里市管辖_社会_新民网". News.xinmin.cn. Retrieved 2016-12-11.
- [dead link]
- "2010年亚洲皮划艇激流回旋锦标赛将在麻江举办". Qdn.gzcom.gov.cn (in Chinese). Retrieved 2016-12-11.
|This Guizhou location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|