From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Total||2,798 km2 (1,080 sq mi)|
|• Density||270/km2 (690/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Xichuan has an area of 2,798 square kilometers and a population of 746,000.Both of the Danjiangkou Reservoir and the Central route of South–North Water Transfer Project's canal head are located in Xichuan.
- Subdistricts: Longcheng (龙城街道), Shangsheng (商圣街道)
- Towns: Jingziguan (荆紫关镇), Laocheng (老城镇), Xianghua (香花镇), Houpo (厚坡镇), Jiuchong (九重镇), Shengwan (盛湾镇), Jinhe (金河镇), Siwan (寺湾镇), Cangfang (仓房镇), Shangji (上集镇), Madeng (马蹬镇)
- Townships: Xihuang (西簧乡), Maotang (毛堂乡), Dashiqiao (大石桥乡), Taohe (滔河乡)
- Fan Li
- Fan Ye
- Fan Zhen
- Famous Taiwanese poet Chou Meng-tieh was born in Xichuan County in 1921.
- Kwong-Chai Chu (朱光彩)
- (Chinese) Profile of Xichuan County, visited on May 29, 2008.