Xihu Station's concourse is located above the platform level
|Location||No. 256, Sec. 1, Neihu Rd.
|Opened||July 4, 2009|
|Passengers||28,017 daily (2016)
(Ranked 53rd of 109)
This three-level, elevated station features an island platform, two exits, and a platform elevator located on the east side of the concourse level. Unlike other stations on Brown Line, the concourse of this station is located above the platform level.
On the eastern and northern walls of the station is a public art display. Titled "Crossing-Transformation", the aluminum and pottery brick piece can be perceived differently if viewed from different angles.
- February 22, 2009: Xihu Station construction is completed.
- July 4, 2009: Begins service with the opening of Brown Line.
|4F||Connecting Level||Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates, restrooms
Toward Xihu Market, Xihu Day Care Center for the Elderly
station maintenance space
|Platform 1||← Wenhu Line toward Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (Gangqian)|
|Platform 2||→ Wenhu Line toward Taipei Zoo (Jiannan Road) →|
|2F||Middle level||Stairs, escalators|
|B1||Basement||Basement car garage, station machinery|
- Xihu Market
- Neihu Technology Park
- Takming University of Science and Technology
- Xihu Junior High School
- Xihu Elementary School
- Meiti Riverside Park
- BenQ's headquarters
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Xihu Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Xihu". Department of Rapid Transit Systems, TCG. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2010-11-21.
- "Public Art on the Neihu Line". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-12-07.
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
toward Taipei Zoo
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|