(Redirected from Ximenez)
Ximénez, Ximenez or Jiménez, a Spanish family name, may refer to:
- David Ximenes (1777-1848) British Army officer, magistrate and Berkshire landowner.
- Francisco Jiménez, a colonial governor of Tenochtitlan in the 1560s.
- Francisco Jiménez Tejada (born 1986), a Spanish soccer player.
- Francisco Ximenes de Texada (1703–1775), the 69th Grand Master of the Knights Hospitaller
- Fortún Ximénez (died 1533), Spanish sailor who led a mutiny during an early expedition along the coast of Mexico
- Francisco Ximénez (1666–1729), a Spanish Catholic priest known for his conservation and translation of the Popol Vuh
- José Ximénez (1601–1672), a Spanish organist and composer
- Juan Ximenez and his father Miguel Ximénez (artist), Spanish Renaissance painters
- Juan Ximénez Cerdán (1355–1435), a lawyer and legal theorist, Justicia Mayor of the Kingdom of Aragon 1390–1423
- Mariana Diaz Ximenez, (born 1983), an East Timorese athlete who specialises in the marathon
- Miguel Alberto Flangini Ximénez (1824–1900), a Uruguayan political figure
- Miguel Ximénez (born 1977), a Uruguayan footballer (striker) currently playing for Club Libertad of Paraguay
- Morris Ximenes (1762-1837) was a captain in the British Army and Berkshire landowner
- Pedro Ximénez, a variety of grape grown in Spain and a type of sherry
- Ximenes (crossword compiler), pseudonym of Derrick Somerset Macnutt
- Ximenez-Fatio House, a historic property representing a boarding house from the Florida Territory period
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ximénez.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.