From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up xing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xing may refer to:
- an abbreviation for road crossing, primarily used in North America
- Chinese surname (姓, xing)
- Xing (surname) (邢), a Chinese surname
- Xing (state), a state of ancient China during the Zhou Dynasty (1046–221 BCE)
- Xing County, in Shanxi, China
- Qiao Xing Universal Telephone Inc. (NASDAQ: XING)
- XING, a social network platform
- Xing Technology, known for the Xing Player
- Xing (band), a indie/rock band composed of Jack Moore and AR Smith.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.