Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up xing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xing may refer to:
- an abbreviation for road crossing, primarily used in North America
- Chinese surname (姓, xing)
- Xing (surname) (邢), a Chinese surname
- Xing (state), a state of ancient China during the Zhou Dynasty (1046–221 BCE)
- Xing County, in Shanxi, China
- Qiao Xing Universal Telephone Inc. (NASDAQ: XING)
- XING, a social network platform
- Xing Technology, known for the Xing Player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.