Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up xing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xing may refer to:
- an abbreviation for road crossing, primarily used in North America
- Chinese surname (姓, xing)
- Xing (surname) (邢), a Chinese surname
- Xing (state), a state of ancient China during the Zhou Dynasty (1046–221 BCE)
- Xing County, in Shanxi, China
- Qiao Xing Universal Telephone Inc. (NASDAQ: XING)
- XING, a social network platform
- Xing Technology, known for the Xing Player
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.