Xinghua (simplified Chinese: 兴化; traditional Chinese: 興化; pinyin: Xīnghuà) is a county-level city under the administration of Taizhou, Jiangsu province, China. It is located in the central part of Jiangsu Province. It borders the prefecture-level cities of Yancheng to the north and east and Yangzhou to the west.
It has a long history and is the hometown of several famous characters, including Zheng Banqiao, Shi Nai'an, etc.
- ^ Google (2014-07-02). "Xinghua" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- ^ Taizhou Statistical Yearbook 2012/《泰州统计年鉴2012》.(Chinese) Accessed 9 July 2014.
- ^ China 2010 Census County-by-county Statistics/《中国2010年人口普查分县资料》.(Chinese) Accessed 9 July 2014.
- ^ Buckley Ebrey, Patricia (1993). Chinese Civilization a sourcebook. Simon and Schuster. p. 200.
- ^ 30 Years' Review of China's Science & Technology, 1949-1979 (World Scientific Publishing Co., 1981), p. 283.