||This article does not cite any sources. (February 2012)
This article is about musical project. For other uses, see Xingu
||electronic, electronica, technoid, breakcore, power noise, IDM
||Ant-Zen, Delikatessen, Foton, Hushush, Hymen, Mirex, Nova Zembla, Re-Load Ambient
||Ambre, Ammo, Dead Hollywood Stars, Moonsanto, Uncotones, Urawa
Xingu Hill is a musical project of musician John Sellekaers.
During the last ten years, John has released about forty records on various labels (such as Hushush, Ant-Zen, Hymen, Foton, Delikatessen, Mirex, Re-Load Ambient, and Nova Zembla). Sellekaers has also recorded under names such as Dead Hollywood Stars, Ambre, Urawa, Uncotones, Moonsanto and Ammo. He has collaborated with people such as Black Lung, Scorn, The Panacea, Silk Saw and Imminent, and played many shows in Europe and North America.
Since 1998, he has also running the Metarc mastering studio, currently located in Montreal, Canada.
- 1995 - Maps of the Impossible (Nova Zembla, CD/2x12")
- 1996 - Fiction (Nova Zembla, CD/LP)
- 1997 - Relay (Nova Zembla, CD)
- 1999 - Alterity (Hymen, CD)
- 1999 - The Andronechron Incident (with Black Lung) (Ant-Zen, 12")
- 2001 - This Anxious Space (with m² as xhm²) (Hymen, CD)
- 2002 - The Andronechron Incident (with Black Lung) (Ant-Zen, CD)
- 2003 - 16-bit Golem (Mirex, 7")
- 2004 - Unreleased Material (1995–1997) (The Vault, MP3)
- 2005 - Altmann's Tongue (with Brian Evenson and Tamarin) (Ant-Zen, CD)