|Privately owned company|
|Headquarters||Cixi, Ningbo, Zhejiang, People's Republic of China|
|People's Republic of China|
|Chairman: Mr. Hu Changyuan|
|Website||Xingye Copper International Group Limited|
Xingye Copper International Group Limited (SEHK: 505) one of the leading high precision copper producer in China. It mainly involves in producing high precision copper plates and strips, tin phosphorus bronze plates and strips, brass plates and strips, lead frame strips and nickel silver plates and strips. Its products are sold under the “Three Rings” brand, which has been awarded recognition as a “China Top Brand”. It is established in 1998 and headquartered in Cixi, Ningbo, Zhejiang province, China.
In 2016, Xingye Copper acquired Internet and Mobile Gaming products development company Funnytime Limited and its subsidiaries for roughly HK$186 million. Subsequently, in order to better reflect its activities in various industries and sectors, the company considered changing its English name from “Xingye Copper International Group Limited” to “Huan Yue Interactive Holdings Limited” and its name in Chinese from “興業銅業國際集團有限公司” to “歡悅互娛控股有限公司”.
- Xingye Copper International Group Limited Archived July 8, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Xingye Copper International Group Limited
- China's Xingye Copper plans $49 mln HK IPO -term sheet
- "Xingye Copper Completes the Acquisition of an Internet and Mobile Gaming Products Development Company". BusinessWire. August 5, 2016. Retrieved February 16, 2017.
- "Xingye Copper Proposes to Change the Company Name". BusinessWire. August 15, 2016. Retrieved February 16, 2017.