Xinji in Shijiazhuang
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
|Licence plate prefixes||冀AF|
Xinji (Chinese: 辛集; pinyin: Xīnjí) is a county-level city of Hebei Province, North China, it is under the administration of the prefecture-level city of Shijiazhuang. It is the easternmost county-level division of Shijiangzhuang. There are 8 towns (镇; zhèn) and 7 townships (乡; xiāng) under the administration of Xinji.
- Population: The population is 610,000 in the year 2003.
- Area: 951 km2
- Latitude: about 38° N
- Longitude: about 115° E
- Area code: +86+311
- Post Code: 052360
Xinji City is sub-divided into 8 towns and 7 townships within its jurisdiction.
- Xinji (辛集镇), Zhangguzhuang (张古庄镇), Weibo (位伯镇), Jiucheng (旧城镇), Xinleitou (新垒头镇), Xincheng (新城镇), Nanzhiqiong (南智邱镇), Wangkou (王口镇)
- Xiaoxinzhuang Township (小辛庄乡), Zhonglixiang Township (中里厢乡), Tiangongying Township (天宫营乡), Qianying Township (前营乡), Hemujing Township (和睦井乡), Tianjiazhuang Township (田家庄乡), Mazhuang Township (马庄乡)
Xinji was formerly named Shulu County (束鹿县，Shùlù Xian), and became a county-level city in 1986.
- Official website of Xinji government
- Blog: http://blog.ixinji.com
- Information： http://www.ixinji.com
|This Shijiazhuang location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|