|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Xinshao County (simplified Chinese: 新邵县; traditional Chinese: 新邵縣; pinyin: Xīnshào Xiàn) is a county in the Province of Hunan, China, it is under the administration of Shaoyang City. Located in central Hunan, the county is bordered to the north by Lianyuan City, Lengshuijiang City and Xinhua County, to the west by Longhui County, to the south by Shaoyang County and the city proper of Shaoyang. Xinshao County covers 1,763 km2 (681 sq mi), as of 2015, it had a registered population of 828,100 and a permanent resident population of 769,700. The county has 13 towns and 2 townships under its jurisdiction, the county seat is Niangxi (酿溪镇).
- Google (2014-07-02). "Niangxizhen" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- the area of Xinshao County, according to xinshao.gov: the overview of Xinshao County (新邵基本概况)
- the population of Xinshao County in 2015: according to the Statistical Communiqué of Xinshao County on the 2015 National Economic and Social Development (新邵县2015年国民经济和社会发展统计公报) shaoyang.gov (25-Mar-16) or sytj.gov
- the divisions of Xinshao County in 2015, according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Xinshao County on April 18, 2016: voc.com (18-Apr-16): 邵阳市5乡撤乡设镇获省政府批准 涉及隆回新邵洞口, rednet.cn
- more about the subdivisions of Xinshao County, also see the History of Xinshao County, xzqh.org
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|