Location in the city
|• Total||68.8874 km2 (26.5976 sq mi)|
|Population (January 2016)|
|• Density||360/km2 (940/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC+8)|
Xinshe District (Chinese: 新社區; pinyin: Xīnshè Qū) is a rural district in Taichung, Taiwan. It is also called "Taichung's back garden". The city is home to many military bases. However, the district's hillside houses were destroyed by 1999 Chi-Chi earthquake.
Danan, Yuehu, Zhongzheng, Zhonghe, Zhongxing, Yongyuan, Dongxing, Xiecheng, Kunshan, Xinshe, Fuxing, Fusheng and Qixi Village.
- Provincial Highway No.21
- County Road 129 (Shigang － Xinshe － Beitun, Taichung City)
- Provincial Highway No.8
Senior High School
- Taichung Municipal Xinshe Senior High School 
- Shuangtsuei Paradise (Out of Operation)
- thourands years old Camphor tree
- Bailng("White cold") Drains
- Everyone recreational farms
- Seed Reproduction Field
- Seven-fen Yao
- Citrus productives cultural museum
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Xinshe District, Taichung.|
- Xinshe Office (Chinese)
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- "Administrative Districts". 高雄市政府. 30 September 2016. Retrieved 4 April 2017.