|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||1,003.98 km2 (387.64 sq mi)|
|• Density||330/km2 (850/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Located on the southern part of the province and the west of Yongzhou, the county is bordered to the north by Qiyang County and Changning City, to the east by Guiyang County, to the southeast by Jiahe County, to the southwest and the west by Ningyuan County. Xintian County covers 1,022.4 km2 (394.8 sq mi), as of 2015, it had a registered population of 431,500 and a permanent resident population of 339,200. The county has 11 towns and a townships under its jurisdiction, the county seat is Longquan (龙泉镇).
- www.xzqh.org (Chinese)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Xintian" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Yongzhou City Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《永州市土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- "永州市2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报". TJCN.org (in Chinese). China Statistical Information Network/中国统计信息网. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- the population of Xintian County in 2015, according to the Statistical Communiqué of Xintian County on the 2015 National Economic and Social Development - (2015年新田县国民经济和社会发展统计公报): yzcity.gov.cn or yztj.gov.cn
- the divisions of Xintian County in 2015, according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Xintian County on November 20, 2015 - 《湖南省民政厅关于同意新田县乡镇区划调整方案的批复》(湘民行发〔2015〕54号): rednet.cn or yzcity.gov.cn and house.qq.com, also see 《湖南省乡镇区划调整改革109个县市区批复方案》: people.com or xinhuanet.com
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|