Xinying Station front
|Location||Zhongshan Rd., No. 1
|Distance||314.7 km from Keelung|
|Classification||一等站 (Taiwan Railways Administration level)|
|Opened||December 16, 1901|
|Previous names||新營庄停車場, 新營驛|
|Passengers||11,231 daily (2014)|
Xinying Station (Chinese: 新營車站; Hanyu Pinyin: Xīnyíng Chēzhàn; Tongyong Pinyin: Sinyíng Chejhàn), formerly transliterated as Hsinying Station until 2003 and Sinying Station from 2003 until 2009, is a railway station of the Taiwan Railway Administration (TRA) Western Line located in Xinying District, Tainan City, Taiwan.
- December 16, 1901: The station opened for service as Shin'ei Village Station (Japanese: 新營庄停車場?).
- May 20, 1909: The Taiwan Sugar Railways station opens.
- June 1, 1920: The station name was changed to Shin'ei-eki (新營驛).
- 1934: The station was reconstructed and the second-generation station opened for service.
- June 1, 1960: Liuying Station opens and is under the administration of the station.
- 1964: The second-generation station building was expanded.
- 1976: The third-generation (and current) station building opened for service.
- 1979: The Taiwan Sugar Railways station closes.
- June 1, 2000: Houbi Station opens and is under the administration of the station.
|1||1A||■ Western Line (Northbound)||Toward Chiayi, Taichung, Taipei, Keelung|
|■ Eastern Line (Cross-line Southbound)||Toward Yilan, Suao, Hualien|
|2||1B||■ Western Line (Southbound)||Toward Tainan, Kaohsiung, Pingtung|
|■ Western Line (Northbound, through track)||Toward Chiayi, Taichung, Taipei, Keelung|
|■ South-Link Line (Southbound)||Toward Taitung|
|3||2A||■ Western Line (Southbound, through track)||Toward Tainan, Kaohsiung, Pingtung|
|■ Western Line (Northbound, originating)||Toward Chiayi|
|4||2B||■ Not In Use||Not in use|
Around the station
- Nan Jeon University of Science and Technology
- Xinying Cultural Center
- Tainan Police Department, Xinying Branch
- Xinying District Office
- Xinying Sugar Factory
- Xinying High School
- Nanguang High School
- Xingguo High School
- Xinying Senior Industrial Vocational School
|Preceding station||Taiwan Railway Administration||Following station|
|West Coast Line||
- "Volume of Passenger and Freight Traffic" (PDF). Taiwan Railway Administration. 2015. Retrieved 2015-05-08.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to TRA Xinying Station.|
|This Taiwanese rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|