Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1913, five missionaries of the women's group of the Protestant churches in Uiju, North Pyongan, Korea, arrived.
- 1917, the original church (now preserved on the right side of the present-day church) was completed.
- 1951, all Korean missionaries went back to Korea.
- 1957, Wu Aien (Chinese: 吴爱恩) became responsible.
- 1966–1979, the church was closed during the Cultural Revolution.
- 1981, Wu Aien became the pastor.
- 1993, the present-day 6-storey church building was dedicated.
- 2003, a Chinese-language group was started.
At This Church Today
- Address: No. 37, Shifu Dalu, Heping District, Shenyang City, Liaoning Province
- Number of Christians: 3,000
- Christianity and Protestantism
- Christianity in China, Protestantism in China and Three-Self Patriotic Movement
- Dongguan Church and Sacred Heart Cathedral of Shenyang, in Shenyang
- Official site (unknown)