|Look up xochitl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xóchitl (Mexican Spanish pronunciation: [ˈʃotʃitɬ]), a hispanicized version of "xōchitl", the Nahuatl word for flower (Nahuatl pronunciation: [ˈʃoːtʃitɬ]), is a feminine given name somewhat common in central and southern Mexico and may refer to the following people:
- Xochitl, Toltec Queen and wife of Tecpancaltzin Iztaccaltzin
- Xóchitl Escobedo: a retired female tennis player from Mexico.
- Xóchitl Hamada: a semi-retired Mexican-Japanese professional wrestler.
- Xochitl Torres Small: American politician, water attorney, of NM-2.
- Xóchitl Ugarte: a Latin American voice actress.
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|