|Headquarters||Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|Jason Doucette, Matthew Doucette|
Number of employees
The company makes shoot 'em up games, targeting primarily Xbox LIVE Indie Games and Xbox LIVE Arcade which are especially popular in the Japanese market. The company and many of their games have won awards, including the Rogers Small Business Big Idea Contest.
Games released by Xona Games:
|2010||Decimation X||Xbox 360||Xona Games|
|2010||Decimation X2||Windows Phone||Xona Games|
|2010||Decimation X3||Xbox 360||Reverb Communications|
|2010||Score Rush||Xbox 360||Reverb Communications|
|2012||Score Rush MP||HTML5||Turbulenz|
|2016||Score Rush Extended 撃点||PlayStation 4||Reverb Communications|
Xona Games' games has won a total of $180,961.71 in contests, including the $100,000 Innovacorp I-3 competition and the $50,000 Tizen App Challenge. Decimation X3 was named one of the top Xbox Live Indie Games by Official Xbox Magazine. Duality ZF was a finalist in the 2010 Dream.Build.Play contest, ranking #5 worldwide.
- Silicon Hali, thecoast.ca
- Xona Games Interview, indiegraph.net
- ENTREVESTOR: Xona Games on winning streak, chronicleherald.ca
- Our Games, xona.com
- New Developers Sign On to ID@Xbox, xbox.com
- Awards, Honors, & Accomplishments, xona.com
- Innovacorp Announces I-3 Technology Start-Up Competition Winners, progressmedia.ca
- Tizen App Challenge, developer.tizen.org
- The 16 best Xbox Live Indie Games, oxmonline.com
- "XNA Dream.Build.Play". Archived from the original on 2 Jan 2010. Retrieved 20 Jan 2010.
- Lumi wins Dream-Build-Play 2010 Challenge Archived June 6, 2014, at the Wayback Machine., armlessoctopus.com
|This Canadian video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|