From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Xu Yuan (disambiguation))
Xu Yuan may refer to:
- Xu Garden, called Xu Yuan in pinyin, classical garden in Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
- Xu Yuan (general) (許遠, 709-757), general of Tang Dynasty 757 AD
- Xu Yuan (footballer) (徐媛, born 1985), female Chinese football player
- Xu Yuan (poet), female Chinese poet (fl. c. 1590), nicknamed "Xie reincarnate" in reference to Xie Daoyun, see 1590 in poetry
- Xu Yuan Zhen, Olympic sailor, see Singapore at the 2005 Southeast Asian Games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xu Yuan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.