From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Xun may refer to:
Note: in Wade–Giles, Xun is romanized Hsün
- Xun County (浚县), Henan, China
- Xun (surname) (荀), Chinese surname
- Xun (instrument), Chinese vessel flute made of clay or ceramic
- Xun, Hequ County (巡镇), town in Hequ County, Shanxi, China
- Xun language (disambiguation), name of several southern African Khoisan languages
- ǃKung people, of southwestern Africa
- Xionites, also known as Hunni, once a people from Central Asia who spoke an Iranian language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.