(Redirected from YEA)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yea, Ye-A, YEA, or yea may refer to:
|Look up yea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- An archaic form of yes, the opposite of nay
- Yea, Victoria, a town in Australia
- Yea River, Victoria, Australia
- Shire of Yea, Victoria, Australia, a former local government area
- Lacy Walter Giles Yea (1808–1855), British Army colonel who distinguished himself in the Crimean War
- Philip Yea (born 1954), British businessman and investor
- Yea baronets
- Yea Chronicle, a weekly newspaper in Victoria, Australia
- IATA airport code for all airports serving Edmonton, Alberta, Canada: Edmonton International Airport and Edmonton City Centre Airport
- yea, ISO 639-3 code for the Ravula language, spoken in Karnataka, India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.