|Look up yk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
YK (or yk) may refer to:
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, the capital of the Northwest Territories of Canada
- Yogyakarta, a special region/province in Indonesia
- Yukon, a territory in Canada (with any casing, within internet TLD .CA, and as YK for an unofficial postal abbreviation)
- IATA airline codes:
- Yugen kaisha, a form of business organization in Japan
- Yom Kippur, a Jewish Day of Atonement
- Yottakelvin, a measure of temperature equal to 1 septillion kelvin, or 1000000000000000000000000°K
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title YK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.