From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
YS or Y.S. may refer to:
- Y.S. River, in the island of Jamaica
- Esat Young Scientist Exhibition
- Régional Compagnie Aérienne Européenne IATA airline code
- Youngstown and Southern Railway
- YS, an album by Il Balletto di Bronzo
- Your Sinclair magazine, commonly abbreviated as YS
- The Confederation of Vocational Unions, abbreviated as YS in Norwegian
- The initial of Kim Young Sam ,the 14th president of Republic of Korea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title YS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.