This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||Cable and satellite television, IPTV|
|1995 (television); 2005 (DMB)|
The channel's previous slogans are "Yesterday, Today and Now" and "Your True Network", both of them being backronyms for the channel's name. The channel's three current slogans are "Always First", "Exclusive Tomorrow" and "Yes! Top News!". This channel also have sentence "Whenever and wherever there is news, we are there."
- 1993/09/14 YTN founded
- 1995/03/01 Began broadcasting
- 2000/04/08 Merged with Seoul Tower, constructing an integrated broadcast transmission tower
- 2004/03/01 Moved to YTN tower, next to the Sungnyemun
- 2004/03 Launched "YTN INTERNATIONAL"
- 2008/01/31 KCC approved YTN FM Radio.
- 2008/04/01 YTN FM Radio began broadcasting in Seoul city. (Callsign:HLQV-FM Frequency:FM 94.5 MHz.)
- 2011/04 Renamed from "YTN INTERNATIONAL" to "YTN WORLD"
- 2013/03/01 YTN FM Radio is carried on the HD2 channel of KSWD (100.3 MHz) in Los Angeles, California, USA
- 2014/04 Moved to YTN Newsquare, DMC area
All of these channels broadcast live 23 hours a day.
- YTN: Korea's most-watched news channel, keep you informed with up-to-the-minute breaking news, as well as in-depth analysis.
- YTN science: The first Korean science channel, provides a wide range of science information.
- YTN Weather & Life: This channel delivers weather forecasts as well as up-to-date information on disasters and tips for a healthy lifestyle.
- YTN News FM 94.5: Korea's only news radio station with the latest news, weather, traffic, plus some music.
- YTN WORLD: Latest domestic and international news, plus useful info for viewers all day to help them change their lifestyle.
|This article related to South Korean television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a South Korean company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|