|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Ya Ding (Chinese, 亚丁, 1959) is a Chinese writer and translator.
He comes from a little village in North China and after his secondary studies he went working as a farmer thanks to Down to the Countryside Movement. After Cultural Revolution, he created the first University of Beijing student revue and started to translate French authors.
- 1987 Le Sorgho rouge, novel
- 1988 Les Héritiers des sept royaumes, novel
- 1990 Le Jeu de l'eau et du feu, novel
- 1992 Le Cercle du petit ciel, novel
- 1994 La Jeune Fille Tong, novel
- ^ Oklahoma, University of (1989). World literature today. University of Oklahoma Press. p. 332. Retrieved 9 June 2011.