From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yaba can refer to
- Yaba or Ya ba, tablets of methamphetamine and caffeine popular in Thailand
- Yaba, Lagos, a suburb of Lagos
- Yaba Department, Burkina Faso
- Yaba, Burkina Faso, Burkina Faso
- Yaba, Indonesia is a town in North Maluku, Indonesia.
- Yaba monkey tumor virus
YABA stands for
- Young American Bowling Alliance, one of the organisations which merged to form the United States Bowling Congress in 2005
- Albany Airport (Australia) in Albany, Western Australia
- Yet Another Bloody Acronym, see Acronym and initialism#Current use
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yaba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.