Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yaba can refer to
- Yaba or Ya ba, tablets of methamphetamine and caffeine popular in Thailand
- Yaba, Lagos, a suburb of Lagos
- Yaba Department, Burkina Faso
- Yaba, Burkina Faso, Burkina Faso
- Yaba, Indonesia is a town in North Maluku, Indonesia.
- Yaba monkey tumor virus
YABA stands for
- Young American Bowling Alliance, one of the organisations which merged to form the United States Bowling Congress in 2005
- Albany Airport (Australia) in Albany, Western Australia
- Yet Another Bloody Acronym, see Acronym and initialism#Current use
- Yaba Badoe (born 1955), filmmaker and author
- Yaba Blay (born 1974), professor, producer and publisher
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yaba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.