Entrance at Matsuzakaya main building
|Location||Sakae 3-31-13, Naka, Nagoya, Aichi
|Operated by||Transportation Bureau City of Nagoya|
|Passengers (2009)||25,818 daily|
Yabachō Station (矢場町駅? Yabachō-eki)is an underground metro station located in Naka-ku, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture, Japan operated by the Nagoya Municipal Subway. It is located 2.3 rail kilometers from the terminus of the Meijō Line at Kanayama Station. This station provides access to several department stores in Sakae such as Parco and Matsuzakaya.
Yabacho Station has two underground opposed side platforms.
|1||■ Meijō Line||For Kanayama, Aratamabashi, and Nagoyakō (counterclockwise)|
|2||■ Meijō Line||For Sakae and Ōzone (clockwise)|
|Nagoya Municipal Subway|
- 矢場町 [Yabacho] (in Japanese). Transportation Bureau City of Nagoya. Retrieved 19 November 2010.
- 佐藤, 信之 (19 June 2004), 地下鉄の歴史首都圏・中部・近畿圏 (in Japanese), グランプリ出版, ISBN 4-87687-260-0
- "Delightful Machines - Bernard Gitton's Liquid Science". marcdatabase.com. Retrieved 12 April 2017.
- "Matsuzakaya's 松坂屋 Time-Flow water clock by Bernard Gitton, at Yabachou Station, Nagoya City Subway Japan.". flickr.com. Retrieved 12 April 2017.
Media related to Yabachō Station at Wikimedia Commons
- Official web page (Japanese)
|This Aichi Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|